Wednesday, September 16, 2009

Computers??

I need a new computer.A fast working one.Any suggestions?



Computers??norton 360



the new apple imac



http://store.apple.com/1-800-MY-APPLE/We...



Computers??photoshop



Are you on a budget, or is the sky the limit? If you are on a budget, by the best E-Machines you can get! For some reason they cost 1/3 what everything else costs! *I* am using an E-Machine, and I only paid 1K for it (including the monitor I chose). The computer it replaced cost 3K (including monitor). The E-Machines computer is SO MUCH BETTER IN EVERY WAY I cannot begin to tell you! It's fast, and the case is made so well, and the fans are whisper quiet (the old machine I had [not an E-Machine] sounded like a vaccuum cleaner!!! It drove me *NUTS*!



E-Machines is the way to go. I bought their best one at the time, and it is the best computer I ever had!!! :D



~Cindy! :)
Depends on your budget.



Most PCs cost between $250-$20,000.



Try



CPU: Intel core 2 duo extreme (all of them are fast)



Hard Drives : 2 150 GB 10,000 RPM



Graphics: 8800 GTX or ultra, either single or in Sli.



4 GB RAM (unnessary, i would recommend 2 GB, but you want a fast system)



The other stuff isn't all that relevant.
buy this one



intel duo 3+ ghz processor



3+ gb ram



nvidia 8800gt



80+ sata hard disk



dvd writer
well dell lets you customize and they have some styleish notebooks but dell crash within 4 years, I belive that Hp compaq have the best and they have some nice pricing plans cheeper than dells so here is hp direct phone #



888-999-4747. Hint: hp and compaq are both owned by hp international so you can choose from hp or compaq I perfer hp more than compaq



black shadow



out

No comments:

Post a Comment