Sunday, September 20, 2009

Does Dell computers have paint on them & how do I get to it?

I liked my EMachine because it did have paint. I now have a Dell and know nothing at all on how to use it. can anyone tell me if Dell computers have paint or ppaint 3 on them and how step by step to get to it.. thank you to all who try to help me



Does Dell computers have paint on them %26 how do I get to it?anti virus



Go to accessories and it should be there.



Does Dell computers have paint on them %26 how do I get to it?auto protect



its easy. press the start button on the tool bar. if you have a search bar then type in paint at the very bottom when you press the start button. it should come up. if that doesnt work then go 2 accessories on the start button.



ScarPred
Hello,



It should be listed on the start menu under accessories.



If it is not there then try this, Go to the start button and select "RUN" and type in "mspaint" and see if it comes up if it does not then you will have to install it yourself via the control panel and add or remove programs, then Add or remove windows components.



Good Luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment