Sunday, September 20, 2009

Why can鈥檛 I see the other Computers on my network? Please help!!?

I can't see the other computers on my network; I'm using Windows XP Pro on my machine as well as on the other. I made sure that their IP range, subnet mask and workgroup is the same. I'm using PC Tools Firewall v2.0 and the other computers also have it. Why can鈥檛 I see the other Computers on my network? Please help!!



Why can鈥檛 I see the other Computers on my network? Please help!!?antispyware



I had this same problem trying to do something between two computers. The computer(s) that cannot be seen, try this :



Start %26gt; Control Panel



Computer Management %26gt; Services



Restart "Computer Browser".



Try looking for that computer on the network after that.



Why can鈥檛 I see the other Computers on my network? Please help!!?best antivirus software



mark sure the both the same name
y try to ping the IP address of other computer ...



if it is replay that men's the communication between 2 system is fine . now go to RUN then type \\192.168.1.2 (ip address of the other computer) and check the other computer is open or not .our front USB port cable is connected to your motherboard USB pin . open your system and check the cable is connected or not . if it is connected and still not working then remove the cable connection from motherboard and reconnect it .....
Try running the network set up wizard again.

No comments:

Post a Comment