Sunday, September 20, 2009

Iam a B.sc(COMPUTERS)graduate from anwar uloom college.i passed my gradution in 2003.4m then idiscon

4m then idiscontinue my studies.now i did'nt getting any field to work.b'coz as iam acomputer graduate.idont know computers.so tell me any computer course which help me in my future and my education background.please4 provide me the good information



thank u



Iam a B.sc(COMPUTERS)graduate from anwar uloom college.i passed my gradution in 2003.4m then idiscontinued my?kawasaki



First of all apply for MCA or MSc computers in corresponding and then join the course like Java or .net, or oracle. You will have good future and wide scope of oppertunity for future.



Thanks



Iam a B.sc(COMPUTERS)graduate from anwar uloom college.i passed my gradution in 2003.4m then idiscontinued my?nortan antivirus



go for MCA

No comments:

Post a Comment