Sunday, September 20, 2009

Need Help blocking incoming connections from other computers on my LAN?

My Dad likes to spy on what I'm doing on the computer (Track AIM convos, track website history, etc.)



However, I just downloaded Comodo Firewall to block the ports he uses to access my computer.



SET-UP:



He has administrator priviledges on our LAN and I don't, and I use the LAN to access the internet.



Is there anyway I can configure my Comodo Firewall to block incoming connections from other computers on our LAN?



WULS FOR GOOD ANSWERS!!



Need Help blocking incoming connections from other computers on my LAN?virus protection



Try PeerGuardian



Need Help blocking incoming connections from other computers on my LAN?agv



How does he connect and using what?



try and get his password or something. Perhaps set firewall to block all and unblock YOUR programs as and when needed.

No comments:

Post a Comment