Sunday, September 20, 2009

Good computers for gaming?

I need to know what kind of computers are good for gaming because i want to buy one for my sons birthday.



Good computers for gaming?internet security



I've heard some good things about Dell XPS. I don't know any specific model number though.



I would suggest that you consider building a computer. It may end up saving you money, plus you can put exactly what you want into it. It's actually really easy to do, and only requires a bit of researching what you want, and if everything will work together.



Quick list of things to keep in mind for a good gaming PC:



-CPU (dual core is top choice)



-RAM (the more you got, the more you can run at once)



-Video card (very important since graphics is what games are about)



Good computers for gaming?network security



If you really want to please him.. Give him a price limit on a new dell computer, and have him configure his own..



My mother did that for me when I turned 17, I LOVED it..



Instead of her getting the wrong thing, or too much or not enough of something, I was able to pick exactly what I wanted...



And dell has amazing customer service and warranties..



And they're always having sales if you purchase online..



p.s. Stay away from alienware.. all you're doing is paying for the name..
AlienWare It is the best out there and your son will ove you forever
I agree with the person that suggested AleinWare, but they are very pricey, just to let you know.

No comments:

Post a Comment