Wednesday, September 16, 2009

Computers????

Which operating system do u like best??? why???



which one do u use???



Computers????spyware



Mac Os X.



Computers????virus scan



definatly vista it is pimpin and i love how everything is so organized
Dual boot Win XP MCE 2005 and Win Vista home premium X64.



And love both.
mac



the layout of everything makes alot more sense and you cant get spy ware or virus
XP Home or Pro or Media Edition with Service Pack 2, Tried and Tested, Friendly and Stable, Vista has too many teething issues, Mac X for Mac only,
I use Windows Vista... Only because it's what my laptop came with..



But I like Windows XP Pro better. really only because there's far less bugs in that system. There's still compatibility issues with Vista But, eh. It's at least working for what i need it for.
I like macs the best, becuase it is presented in a soft and easy way that I much prefer to the sharper movement of the PCs. I use a PC at home and Macs at my school.



Just curious, but are you looking at a new computer or what?
For me, it's a toss up between Mac OS/X and MS Windows XP. I like them both alot. I'm currently using Windows XP Professional.
XP Pro Best compatiblity, rock solid proven track record. Vista still has compatibilty issues. Ubuntu is pretty cool. Mac is nice, but I hate those stupid mice and I HATE safari

No comments:

Post a Comment