Sunday, September 20, 2009

What is wrong with my computers sound?

My computers sound is messed up, It sounds low and sometimes it goes in and out land sounds like a chipmunk or distorted could someone please help and if anyone knows (is my computer gonna be ok? LOL :) )



What is wrong with my computers sound?adware



im sorry but your computer hav a virus! just joking..



check the speaker plugs. if it is properly hooked.



if its ok, try to download the latest driver for your sound card.



What is wrong with my computers sound?antivirus scan



Hahaha youre computer will be fine..when that happneded to me..the plug was just loose try that. If not..maybe your speakers are going bad. Are they old? Do you blast them alot? Cause if thats the case good chance is they could be on their way out lol. But yep check the plug. Take it out then put it back. Make sure its in all the way. Also try twsiting the plug a little if it still does it.

No comments:

Post a Comment