Sunday, September 20, 2009

Why are computers important in today's workplace?

I'm writing a report on computers in todays



workplace, and I'm not to sure on why, well I know why. I just need details on it. Thanks



Why are computers important in today's workplace?symantic



generating long list.



Computers are the world's networking tool. You gain access to immense amount of information with great speed while sending emails with a click of a button. Computer systems can store large amounts of information along with copying and manipulating this information. A supermarket can have one database with all their product information that every branch can remotely access. This prevents multiple different copies of supplies. Software is easily copies. I can create millions of power point copies in seconds - unlike if I created a tangible presentation from without a computer.



Why are computers important in today's workplace?viruses



Email. You can get a message across any amount of space in a matter of seconds. Its wonderful. So much as "I have a client on hold and he needs this information, can you give to me?" to "I canot believe what my boyfriend said to me last night, when I see him at lunch, I am going to slap him. Want to watch?"

No comments:

Post a Comment