Sunday, September 20, 2009

LCD monitor connected to two computers.?

If my LCD monitor has two cables coming from it one VGA and one DVI can I connect it to two computers? If so can I use the button on my LCD monitor and switch between the two computers?



LCD monitor connected to two computers.?spyware



check your manual for you monitor.



or buy a KVM switch.



like this



http://www.tigerdirect.com/applications/...



this is what I use. Hook up both your monitor, keyboard and mouse and you can switch back and forth from 2 different CPU's bu hitting a key or 2 on yout keyboard.



hope this helps you



LCD monitor connected to two computers.?virus scan



Yup, you can use two computers if the LCD like you said has two outputs.
I have done it before with my LCD monitor. Just make sure you have a button or menu allowing you to switch between the two computers!

No comments:

Post a Comment