Sunday, September 20, 2009

Do computers make people's jobs harder or easier?

how have computers impacted on people's jobs for the better or the worse



Do computers make people's jobs harder or easier?free adware remover



Computers have made accounting sooo much easier. Spreadsheets were big pages of rows and columns, often taped together to make them big enough. Now they are in Excel. All my documents are filed as PDF files, including the final Excel reports. I don't have to pick up a phone and try to describe why I have an issue with a customer's payment, I can email my saved .pdf so they can see just what my issue is. And it doesn't matter if they are half way around the world, they will get my query as soon as they have a free moment, no interruptions.



Computer's had streamlined the printing industry so much, that in the last 10 years, one printing plant that I know of was able to lay off about 60-70% of their staff, and of those that remained, many had their pay rate devalued by 40%. Not good for the many employees.



Do computers make people's jobs harder or easier?internet security 2006



Computers tend to make each task easier/quicker and allow a larger workload to be completed, so I guess it's 'Six of one, Half dozen of the other' as far as people's jobs go.
every thing has an pron and con ....
Well, one down or up side (depending on how you look at it) with a laptop you can work anywhere anytime.
T depends on the end user. How do they do t? The hard way or the easy way or just the normal way?

No comments:

Post a Comment