Thursday, October 8, 2009

Are there people "sick & tired " of their computers, and sorry they ever got into the

are there people who are sorry they got into the computer thing? are they sorry they came to know all the current terms and jargon that goes along with the internet and computer,and the conversations they have to be in, even though it affords soe conveinences paying bills selling things, buying, still are there people who would rather toss their computers in the trash, at least give them away, and live computerless%26gt;%26gt;??



Are there people "sick %26 tired " of their computers, and sorry they ever got into the computer thing?matchless



It all depends on how you spend your time on your computer. I enjoy all of the knowledge that can be found online.



Are there people "sick %26 tired " of their computers, and sorry they ever got into the computer thing?norton 2008



no but when blackouts happen then ugh problems in hospitals etc
Not at all. It is like everything else in life, you have to control how much time you spend. I give myself two hours a day (on and off) on Answers. I have a tremendous, mind boggling game, that I play for maybe 20 mins. I check my e-mail twice a day.



Imagine life without computers, cell phones, t.v.'s blackberry's



Wii, etc. etc. Well, that is how lived when I was a younger person. There was only one phone in the whole street. Only one person owned a car (and we were middle class).

No comments:

Post a Comment