Monday, October 19, 2009

Do you think computers are a waste of time??

im doing an essay on that topic and obviously most people are going to say no



haven't you ever sent hours on a computer doing absolutely nothing



tell me :



do you think computers are a waste of time?



Do you think computers are a waste of time??house call



No, I don't think that computers themselves are a waste of time but I think what someone does with some of the time spent on them can be a waste of time. I find them very useful especially when it comes to like when I want to write a letter such as to a friend or something like that.



Yes, I have wasted some of my hours on the computer playing games like Tetris.



Do you think computers are a waste of time??matchless



yeah. they're not worth the pot i shyt in or the window i throw it out
No They Help Us With Homework,Research,When Were Bored....etc But People Can Look Up Dirty Crap 2
NO NEVER My computer brings me to places i could never go without itI have friends in russia ' guam ' and saudia arabia ..When i was a kid it was C;D; players and now computers and i cannot see my life with out one or two in the house and high speed Internets for my room and for my son in the living room as he is only 11.
No...I'm on the computer right now, aren't I?
That depends of how someone would use their computer.

No comments:

Post a Comment