Monday, October 19, 2009

IPod on two computers - other one doesn't have internet access?

Okay, I have two computers. One of them is my iPod mini's docking station. The other one is upstairs, but it doesn't have iTunes, iPod sofware, or internet access. I lost my iPod CD. Is is okay for me to plug in my iPod into its USB port without damaging the iPod or the computer? Will it charge withouth iTunes or iPod sofware?



IPod on two computers - other one doesn't have internet access?free antivirus download



Yes, u still can charge ur ipod there, while u can't sync, buy songs. While, it still able to use as the external hard disk too.



IPod on two computers - other one doesn't have internet access?internet security



It will charge, but you cannot buy songs.

No comments:

Post a Comment