Monday, October 19, 2009

How can I successfully sync my ipod on two computers?

In the past, I've plugged in my ipod on the primary computer and another computer in my house. Both had itunes installed. However, whenever I plugged my ipod into the second computer, the files were erased off my ipod. Therefore, I had to plug it into the primary computer to retrieve the files again.



So, how can I save the same files on both computers without running the risk of deleted files?



How can I successfully sync my ipod on two computers?agv



I think you'd need to have identical library files-- you could try transfering them (the audio and library file) to the SAME folder on your other computer via internet/ LAN line.



I've never tried this-- but it seems like the logical procedure.

No comments:

Post a Comment