Monday, October 19, 2009

Computers running on empty???

Is it just me or are your computers running very slow today???My home comp is always a little slower than my work comp but im at work and this one is also slow????Is it because its Monday ???Or am i just losing it already???



Computers running on empty???anti virus protection



mine is pretty fast, but it does have it's off-days



once our whole stretts broadband went down for a whole day! completly! I was like, don't you understand how serious this is for a yahoo addict lol, I will start get withdrawal symptoms!...



Computers running on empty???antivirus



naw its cool.
I think someone might've been watching smut on your computer and gotten it sick...
it's a little slow they really sucks some times.
Now a days, every computer is slow.
well i don't work, i stay at home with the kids, and my computer is running just fine.
no but my damn verizon keeps going out on me
nah its ok..my laptop is slow though

No comments:

Post a Comment