Monday, October 19, 2009

Why are my computers dying?!!?

i have a toshiba m55satellitte about 2yrs old and now its so slow. same thng happended with my other laptop.am i killing my computers? i cant log into ebay without internet explorer closing, slow downloads, etc. why does this keep happening?



im a real estate agent, i also have another online business and use my laptop alot, should i just get the hard drive replaced? i was also thinking of switching to a powerbook?any advice would be so appreciated- i need a computer that can keep up with me.also i was thinking of buying refurbished. it seems that before i get these things out the box theyre old. pls help!



Why are my computers dying?!!?aurora



Sounds like you might have picked up some gremlins such as a computer virus or adware. If you haven't done a complete install of Windows since you got the laptops it might be time to get what you need off of them and do a recovery.



I have found that trying to get rid of viruses and adware is a pain and may or may not work. I don't even bother if it takes more than an hour of my time. Within an hour you could have your machines up and running again.



If you back up your data regularly you can reformat and reinstall windows without too much trouble. Especially since most laptop offer recovery tools to do this.



Why are my computers dying?!!?download

No comments:

Post a Comment