Thursday, October 22, 2009

Port Forwarding slowing down other computers?

It seems that enabling port forwarding on my laptop for utorrent drastically slows down the connection speed on the other computer in my house. I disable it, and everything seems to go back to normal. I'm suspecting it is due to my static IP being different from the automatically detected IP address of the other computers. Is there any way I can get both computers on the same page while still port forwarding on my laptop?



Port Forwarding slowing down other computers?norton antivirus



Could it be that you are using all the bandwidth downloading torrents. If it is that then you can set the maximum bandwidth to use in utorrents options so that it leaves some for your other machine/s



AJ

No comments:

Post a Comment