Thursday, October 22, 2009

I have 5 computers hooked up wirelessly using one router all using windows XP. Printer is hooked up

the computes which is working fine. I tried to set up the printer so i can print from any one of the computers. I went to control panel,, then clicked on printers and faxes icon, shows my printer icon,, right clicked on the printer and selected sharing , it seem to have set up properly. What do i need to do to the other 4 computers so i can print from them. None of them show any printer available. All are using XP-PRO. PLEASE HELP



I have 5 computers hooked up wirelessly using one router all using windows XP. Printer is hooked up to one of?photoshop



I downloaded a program called NetWork Magic when I had problems just setting up my home network. It made set-up a breeze.



I can't remember if the freeware version allowed me to enable printer sharing or not. Some aspects of the full version are not available on the free version. All I know is ended up purchasing the full version, and all the computers on my network share one printer.



I have 5 computers hooked up wirelessly using one router all using windows XP. Printer is hooked up to one of?symatec



Please check whether the Printer Sharing option is enabled. For that, Go to teh computer where you connected the printer, control panel --%26gt; Network connections--%26gt; Right click on the wireless connection and go to properties. and here clcik on install and insta;ll the files and printer sharing option.

No comments:

Post a Comment