Monday, October 19, 2009

Computers, what did were before they cam along?

Well hello there again its just me Matt Carrillo, This is my question, I just want to know just what did we all do before there were these things called computers, ipods, cell phones????



Computers, what did were before they cam along?antivirus downloads



before computers: read books, looked in the encyclopedia, did research at the library, did math with pencil and paper (yeah, I used a slide rule



Before ipods: there were records and radio stations



Before cell phones. Talked to people in person, enjoyed freedom without the leash



Computers, what did were before they cam along?cafe racer



We did constructive, meaningful things.......I just don't remember what.....
The difference engine, The abacus, The Turing Machine
We did everything by hand.
abacus :P
LOL the old fashoned way.



Walk / drive to see people



Phone their homes.



Work it out on paper. %26 calcs

No comments:

Post a Comment