Monday, October 19, 2009

I Am having trouble, My computer keeps shutting off, how do i reboot it to computers default?

I need it back to computers default settings, deleteing all the stuff i have in my Computer but i forgot how and i dont have a disk i know theres a way without the disk



I Am having trouble, My computer keeps shutting off, how do i reboot it to computers default?cafe racer



call ur computer company. and ask them to send somebody to ur house to reboot the comp. or go to best buy and ask someone there for help.



I Am having trouble, My computer keeps shutting off, how do i reboot it to computers default?free anti virus



You need to find out why your computer is rebooting. If it's the motherboard or some kind of hardware failure then it doesn't matter what settings you have on it, it's still going to reboot. If it's spyware then do a system restore. Run diagnostics or look for telltale signs such as amber lights, blinking lights and such and that should help you determine the problem.

No comments:

Post a Comment