Thursday, October 22, 2009

What happens to computers with bad power supplies?

i'm not sure if it's the power in my area or in my living room but ever since i started using my computer in my living room i've been having a lot of problems with my computers, old or new... is it possible to have bad power only in my living room and not elsewhere in the house? what are the things that bad power supply/fluctuating power supply can do to a pc? what part of the pc would be damaged first and can this cause a pc to hang and the hdd not be read again? someone please help me out. and is there a way to fix the power problem? i noticed last night every time i turned my pc on, the light in my dining room turns off... is there a connection perhaps? thank you.



What happens to computers with bad power supplies?norton internet security



It's possible you have a loose connection, bad power or especially a power surge will destroy all you electrical goods, this happened to my daughters laptop, it is completely ruined after a power surge and cannot be repaired.



What happens to computers with bad power supplies?spyware remove



Sometimes power problems can cause defects to computers and other appliances, due to an error in installing the wires by the contractor who worked on this house, or some one else has work done on these wires, you can check by buying a small devise sold in home improvement stores, this is a small and cheap tool called 鈥淐ircuit Tester鈥? all what you have to do is to plug it in the wall outlet, and this tool will tell you if it is correct or not, if not, you have to call an electrician.

No comments:

Post a Comment